There is no solid proof of food's role in SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS. Though following food may be of help.
- Ensure you take balanced and nutritious diet.
- Avoid diet rich in saturated fats like refined foods, junk foods, white bread etc. This type of diet may lead to clogged arteries, diabetes and heart disease which are risk factors for erectile dysfunction.
- Cut on fats and sugars.
- Eat more of fruits and vegetables.
- Foods which are believed to increase sexual stamina (aphrodisiac ) includes figs, raw oyster, garlic, banana, peanuts, blue berries , chocolates etc.
- Other aphrodisiacs includes brinjal, cucumber, carrot, nuts like almonds, walnuts, various seeds like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, shellfish, are recommended.
- You can also include fruits like strawberries, plum, peaches, papayas, dates, apricots etc.
- Vegetables like avocadoes, tomato, beans, garlic, onions, parsley, spinach, turnips, soybeans, watercress, etc are also good for your sexual life.