Piles or swelling of the veins in the rectal canal can be a painful, alarming and embarrassing condition, although not necessarily a serious one.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS!
- Almost 75% of all adults develop hemorrhoids (piles) at some stage in their life.
- By the age of 50 years, 50% of all adults have had hemorrhoids at least once in their life.
- Caucasians are 10 times more likely to get piles than African Americans.
- It can be as small as the tip of a pencil and as large as half the size of a quarter.
- The number of hemorrhoidectomies has been gradually declining over the last few decades.
A variety of treatment options exist for treating piles. However, with most modes of treatment, there is always a significant possibility of recurrence.
Homeopathy offers the most comprehensive, patient-friendly, deep-rooted and permanent solution to this annoying problem. Homeopathic treatment is focused on removal of the tendency to develop hemorrhoids as well as to eliminate the existing ones in the most gentle, rapid and permanent manner.
We care for you, we are there for you!