My father and his brother had PILES. Will I get PILES? Does Piles run in families?
Although, there is no direct evidence of family inheritance in PILES; but it is very commonly seen that PILES run in families. If Piles run in your family, you may be at higher risk. If you have any of the risk factors associated with PILES, it is advisable that you ensure to Homeopathy.
To know more about risk factors click to Risk Factors
Our doctor diagnosed my father as suffering from Internal Piles of Grade 3. What is that?
Internal Piles lie inside the rectum prior to the anal sphincter. Based on their location inside the rectum they are divided into 4 grades.
- Grade 1 means small swellings (piles) inside the anal canal. They cannot be seen or felt from outside.
- Grade 2 means larger and partly protrude outside the anus while passing motions. However, they immediately spring back inside on their own
- Grade 3 means PILES that protrude outside the anus while passing motions and do not return inside on their own. However, they can easily be pushed back inside with one's fingers.
- Grade 4 means PILES which are permanently hanging outside the anus and cannot be pushed back inside. They can sometimes become very large and bleed.
Tired of prescriptions? Hospitalization? Investigations? Here is an opportunity to get High Quality Human Care with Low Cost Option.
Does having Piles affect sex life?
PILES do not directly cause any trouble in sexual life of a person. But PILES affects both physical and emotional aspect of sexual life. Sex can be painful and difficult with PILES. Having Piles can make a person self conscious. More protruding PILES are likely to interfere with sexual activity. If the piles become very swollen and painful, it will be very painful to have sex. But now do not worry, enjoy your life with much safer and reliable Homeopathy.
I am 40 years old; I work in a CA firm. I am an Auditor. My job demands me to sit at a stretch for 14 to 15 hours. Am I more likely to get PILES? How do I avoid it?
Yes, unfortunately your lifestyle and your work may make you more susceptible to PILES. Sitting for prolong hours will result in weight gain. And obesity also results in PILES. You should try and take out time for jogging, exercise, etc. Take out at least 1 hour time for yourself. After all health is wealth. Indulge in yoga, meditation. If you have constipation, include more fibre in your diet. To know more about preventive measures click on Prevention
I had Piles. With treatment now I am free from them. What should I do to avoid recurrence of Piles?
Total prevention of recurrence of PILES is not possible. Although below mentioned ways may elp in prevention of recurrence of Piles.
- Include lots of green vegetables, fibre in your diet to prevent constipation. Exercise regularly. Avoid sedentary life. Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation.
- Lose weight, if you are overweight.
- Use moist wipes, instead of rough toilet paper.
- Take proper medications to control chronic cough.
- Avoid prolonged sitting on the toilet seat.
- Don't strain at stool.
- Don't strain at urination.
- Avoid lifting or holding heavy objects.
- Avoid overuse of laxatives or enemas.
What is the recommended diet for PILES problems?
Below mentioned diet is recommended for PILES condition-
- Have high-fiber diet consisting of whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Drink sufficient water to avoid constipation. Drink plenty of fluids to avoid constipation.
- Include fruits, vegetables, beans, and whole grains in your diet each day. These foods are high in roughage.
- Also AVOID Hot and spicy foods, Highly seasoned foods, Fried and fatty foods, Caffeinated products, like coffee, tea, chocolate, Red meat or processed meat and Bakery products made from refined flour bread, cakes, pastries, pies and puffs.
Register with our Health Portal. The One Stop Care and Solution for Diet & Nutrition, correct guidance and right treatment!!
What are the ways to prevent PILES?
Following methods can be tried to prevent PILES-
- Drink plenty of water and fluids
- Do not strain during motions
- Do not sit for a long time during motions
- Do exercise. Do not sit whole day even if you have sedentary job. Take out time for yourself.
- Include lots of fibre in diet
- Do not lift heavy objects
- Those who have chronic cough should avoid coughing continuously and should treat themselves.
What are the conditions similar to PILES?
There are many similar conditions to PILES. They are listed below-
- Prolapse of rectum- It is the prolapsed of rectum from anus. It has varying degree of Prolapse.
- Anal Fissure- A fissure is a linear tear in the inner lining of the anal canal.
- Anal Fistula- Anal Fistula is a small opening in the anal region that discharges pus or bloody debris.
- Crohn's Disease- It is an inflammatory bowel disease. Endoscopy helps in differentiating.
- Ulcerative Colitis-It is also an inflammatory bowel disease associated with painful and blood stained motions
- Colorectal Cancer- It is the Cancer of Colon and Rectum.
- Proctitis- It is the inflammation of the lining of the anus and rectal canal.
To know more about these conditions, Click on Similar Conditions
Which medicines in Homeopathy are generally used to treat PILES?
The manifestations of the disease could be very different in different individuals. Even the causative factors are different in every case. This is why Homeopathic system does not generalize the disease and prescribe one or two remedies in every case. Hundreds of people have benefitted from it while millions more are experiencing the amazing curative powers of homeopathy in successfully eliminating this rather embarrassing condition.
We have numerous remedies which are differentiated based on their different striking symptoms and individualizations. There are more than 100 remedies for PILES in our treasury of medicines. Few of our amazing remedies include Aesculus, Aloes, Dioscorea, Graphites, Calcarea Carbonica, Podophyllum, Sulphur, Thuja, Muriatic Acid etc.
Note- Please remember that it is dangerous to self medicate.
I am 27 year old female & I am pregnant. I started developing piles in my 7th month of pregnancy. Will piles affect my baby? Is it harmful for my pregnancy?
Don't worry. Piles during pregnancy are quite common. Pressure on the veins due to gravid uterus can cause piles. However, this tends to resolve as soon as you deliver your baby.
No, varicose veins will not affect your baby adversely. It is not exactly harmful for your pregnancy per se, but it is better to take certain precautionary measures. During the time of delivery, extra care need to be taken that there is no cut to the veins as they may cause tremendous bleeding.
Homeopathy gives excellent results in treating piles of pregnancy. And it is absolutely safe for you as well as your child.
Do Not Suffer Anymore. Try Homeopathic Treatment from our Expert Doctors.
Is Homeopathy safe? Does it have any side effects? I suffer from Piles and also have High Blood Pressure. Can Homeopathy be taken safely?
Homeopathy can be taken absolutely even if you have high blood pressure without any fear of having adverse effects. You can also continue taking your blood pressure medications along with Homeopathy.
Homeopathy works on the basis of Nature's Law of Cure and hence the treatment is directed on the lines of the nature's healing processes. It strengthens the immune system and assists the body in fighting off the disease with ease. Homeopathy is very safe in everyone including infants, children, adults and even pregnant women.
Homeopathy is being trusted by millions across the world. Now a World Class Homeopathic Treatment is just a click away!!