Head lice are highly contagious and can spread like fire in a forest. And so, prevention is better than cure.
- Make sure you maintain good personal hygiene. It is necessary to have a bath everyday and live in clean surroundings.
- The hair should be plated tight as loose hair easily catch lice.
- If a member of the family is already suffering from lice, it is advised that the entire family regularly does lice combing.
- Avoid sharing pillows and combs of friends and relatives.
- Avoid head to head contact with friends who are affected with lice.