What is ADHD?
“The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most unloving ways.”
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) is a common behavioral disorder. Earlier thought to be a disease of childhood, it is now known to be present in adults too.
ADHD is a psychiatric disorder of neurodevelopmental type where the patient manifests worrisome behavior in the form of inattention, hyperactivity and / or impulsivity in such a manner that it affects their daily routine.
ADHD usually begins by the age of 6 to 12 years and to be confirmed, the symptoms need to be present for more than 6 months.
ADHD can impose problems in different aspects of life including relationships, social interactions as well in school or workplace. This is the reason why it needs to be managed at the earliest. Click to read Causes of ADHD.
What Happens In ADHD?
- Easy distraction
- Day dreaming
- Difficulty in focusing
- Fidgety, continuous motion
- Non-stop talking
- Difficulty doing tasks and activities
- Interfering in others’ work
- Very impatient
- React very strangely to situations and can harm others
Click to know more about symptoms of ADHD
What Can ADHD Lead To?
- Difficulty in coping up with life
- Failure in academics and job
- Relationship problems
- Impulsiveness harming others
- Suicidal disposition
How Well Homeopathy Works In ADHD
The role of Homeopathy in treatment of disorders having a neuropsychiatric base cannot be understated. The highly individualistic and yet holistic approach of the science ensures that the disease is uprooted from its very foundations and a healthier person emerges out in the world.
Homeopathic treatment for ADHD reduces the aggressiveness, restlessness and obstinacy of the child and can modify them to be calmer and more in control of their daily activities.
SOME OF OUR MOST EFFECTIVE REMEDIES INCLUDE:
- Tarentula –Indicated in people who are extremely restless, destructive, throw temper tantrums and have a deceitful nature.
- Silicea – Headstrong children who are peevish and cross and show marked lack of attention.
- Tuberculinum- Indicated in cases of destructive behavior, people of very irritable and restless, love to travel and amuse themselves.
- Hyoscyamus- Violent children who have a tendency to throw things. Such children also love to remove their clothes much to the chagrin of people around them.