WHAT IS DENGUE?
Do you know?
More than 500 million people in this world are affected by this dreaded dengue virus?
Dengue is a tropical disease spread by mosquitoes. It is also called as break bone fever or dengue haemorrhagic fever. Click to read about Causes of Dengue.
Dengue is principally transmitted by a species of mosquito called as Aedes Aegypti.
Although research studies and trials are underway to produce a vaccine that protects against Dengue, currently no vaccine has been approved for use.
WHAT HAPPENS IN DENGUE?
- 80% people are usually asymptomatic in the beginning or with mild fever
- Fever phase: Headache, joint pains, vomiting, rashes
- Critical phase: Decreased blood pressure, accumulation of fluid in chest and abdomen, bleeding from digestive tract
- Recovery phase: Fits, altered level of consciousness, and itching
- Blood count typically shows drop in the platelet counts
WHAT CAN DENGUE LEAD TO?
- Liver damage or failure
- Neurological damage like fits and encephalitis
- Dengue Shock Syndrome
HOW WELL HOMOEPATHY WORKS IN DENGUE
Homeopathy is one of the most effective modes of treatment of many acute conditions including Dengue and works well even for the ill effects after the infection is controlled.
Homeopathic Treatment For Dengue works by balancing the system of the individual with the remedy which is most suitable to the patient's acute condition.
Have a look at some of the homeopathic remedies in Treatment For Dengue. Every remedy in Homeopathy has a uniqueness and characteristic nature even in the same disease.
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is one of the best remedies for dengue bone pains; fever with chills which are more in the evening, with violent shivering.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum: The remedy is also called bone set. The name itself suggests that it relieves the intense joint pains during and after the dengue fever attack.
- Gelsemium: Dengue fever with chills. Chills run all over the back, thirst is absent. Extreme weakness and violent headache is also well relieved with this drug.