Depression is defined as a clinical condition characterized by prolonged low mood and sadness. The person feels his life is useless and there is no happiness. There is strong feeling of hopelessness, emptiness and numbness.
VARIETIES OF DEPRESSION
- Depression seen in teenagers is most commonly due to peer pressure.
- Drug and alcohol abuse is frequently witnessed.
- It may lead to poor concentration, thereby poor performance in studies and subsequently more depression.
Depression in Women:
- Women are more susceptible to depression than men.
- Hormonal factors, social and family pressures are the most important contributing factors.
- A variant of depression commonly seen nowadays is the depression that comes on after delivery of a newborn.
- This is due to extreme pressure of care of new born, hormonal changes and from severe expectations.
- This may even cause severe devastating consequences like killing of newborn by mother.
Depression in Men:
- Men tend to hide their weakness, insecurities and feelings. That is why depression is more pronounced in men.
- They feel restless and agitated and usually fall prey to substance abuse and bad company.
Depression in Older Age:
- Due to dependency on children or others for their financial and physical needs, senior citizens face rejection at every stage.
- They are easily ignored, feel helpless and mistreated;, and this causes depression.
Homeopathy promises wonderful relief in the form of potent remedies that manage Depression and remove it right from the root.
DO NOT DELAY! Take a step for yourself and your loved ones at the earliest!
Let's fight it together to make your life smooth and stress-free.