Celebrated Homeopath. Specialises in Auto-Immune Derangements and Endocrine Derangements. Successfully treated cases of Infertility, Ulcerative Colitis, Musculoskeletal Disorders and Gynaecological Disorders.
- Practicing Homeopathy since 22 years;
- Participated and delivered lectures at National and International level;
- Many publications published in German, Czech, Portuguese and English languages;
- Dr. Chetna has created simple ways of arriving at the right remedies for homeopaths in a very comfortable manner. This unique work has been appreciated by one and all globally;
- New concepts introduced into homeopathy:
- Jung's Techniques' of Dream Activation, Amplification and Dream Series Method integrated with Hahnemann's Guidelines for individualizing examination of case of disease and medicines (proving);
- The concept of "Choice of Patient": Identifying and Accepting only those patient's that are willing to get well. Working in tune with that moment in exact resonance with the perfect arrangement of the cosmic field when the sick person feels no need to have the disease any more (also called the conversion point);
- "Curability Quotient - the CMS model of C.Q.": It is a questionnaire with 100 questions that tell you the sick individual's ability to cure him. It is a score that tells us whether one is "willing to get well". The questionnaire is about mental attributes/healthy potentialities that can be worked on by the sick with/without assistance from the homoeopath to better one's ability;
- Instructing of an individualized diet in resonance to the indicated remedy that is the disposition of the patient, individual, to the disease. Each patient is given a diet resonating with her similimum. (Book: The Food Similia: The Individualized Diet);
- Participated and delivered more than 50 lectures at National and International levels;
Many books published in German, Czech, Portuguese and English titled as…
- "Motyl" In Czech by Homeopaticka Klinika;
- Sieben Schmitterlinge With Nancy Herrick, Stefan Kohlrausch, Karl Josef Muller In German By KJM Publishers (Maxstr.11, Zweibrucken 66482);
- Lac Asinum With Karl Josef Muller Called Lac Asinum, Zwei Homoopatische Pruefungen Und Kasuistik (KJM Publishers) Included In Repertorium Universale;
- Oxygenium With Gerhard Ruster (KJM Publishers);
- Rosa with Karin Degwitz (KJM Publishers).
- Anas Indica Called Anas Indica, Indische Ente In German (KJM Publishers) Included In Repertorium Universale, Listed In Morphologica Homeopathica (www.morphologica.com)
- Gold Fish With Monika Kittler In German (KJM Publishers)
- The Soul Of The Spirit In The Substances (The Provings of the Rose, Ass's Milk and The Butterfly) IBPP Publishers, Delhi, India in English.
- Food Similia-The Individualized Diet In English By IBPP Publishers Delhi, India- A Book On Individualized Diet According To One's Homoeopathic Disposition (2006, Reviewed By Harry Van Der Zee Of Links)
- An Alma Do Espirito Nas Substances Portuguese Translation by Edson Sampaio of Provings of the Rose, Butterfly and the Donkey's Milk (2006).
- The Quintessence of Medicines: Provings and Cases of Crataegus, Mangifera, Oxygen, Hippocampus, Python and Corvus with Homeolinks as Publisher.