- Sensation of spinning
- Often associated with nausea and vomiting
- Loss of balance
- Hearing loss or ringing in the ears may also be present
- Blurred vision
Theoretically speaking, the sensation of Vertigo can be of three types:
- Objective Vertigo: In this the patient describes as the objects in the environment or the world is spinning around him/her.
- Subjective Vertigo: Here the patient feels that he/she is spinning.
- Pseudo-Vertigo: It means that the patient experiences intense sensation of rotation inside his head.
However, this classification does not change the pathology or the treatment of Vertigo.
Apart from the above mentioned symptoms of Vertigo; there can be present other symptoms pertaining to the disease that caused them.