What is Nasal Polyps?
Nasal Polyps are a common affection of the upper respiratory tract.
They occur as a result of a long-standing chronic inflammation as a result of Asthma, repeated Respiratory infections, Allergies, Drug sensitivity or Immune disorders.
Nasal Polyps are most commonly seen in young and middle-aged adults.Click to read the Causes of Nasal Polyps
Nasal Polyps are felt and seen as sac-like, soft growths or fleshy swellings in the inner lining of the nose and sinuses. They may be single or may occur in bunches like grapes and are yellowish, grayish, brownish or pinkish in color. They are usually benign in nature.
What happens in Nasal Polyps?
- Runny, watering nose
- Stuffed or blocked feeling in the nose
- Mouth breathing
- Feeling of mucus running continuously down the back of throat.
- Partial or complete loss of smell.
- Facial pain and/or headache.
- Tendency to snore
Click to know more about Symptoms of Nasal Polyps
What can Nasal Polyps lead to?
If not treated, Nasal Polyps can complicate into:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: It is a serious disorder and is characterized by frequent breaks in the regular breathing pattern during sleep, despite the effort of breathing.
- Asthma Attacks: Continuous inflammation of the nose and sinuses could trigger Asthma in some patients.
- Sinus Infections: Some patients may become prone to repeated or long term sinus infections.
- Eye Infection: Infection may spread to the eye leading to reduced vision.
- Epistaxis: Polyps can also instigate bleeding from the nose.
How well homeopathy works in Nasal Polyps?
- Homeopathy has much better success rate in the Treatment for Nasal Polyps than Conventional medicine.
- Homeopathic Treatment for Nasal Polyps offers a more holistic approach to the treatment of the disease by not only focusing on the existing polyps, but also by efficiently treating the underlying causes like Rhinitis, Asthma, Allergies, etc., so that the condition does not occur again.
- Homeopathy is the safest mode of treatment and can even help in avoiding surgery. It does not cause any unwanted side effects and works by boosting the immune system of the individual.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
Have a look at some of our amazing remedies:
- Allium Cepa: Effective remedy for nasal polyps in patients with allergic rhinitis. Continuous burning discharge from nose and watering from eyes along with dull headache.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Remedy for nasal polyps with swelling at the root of the nose. Patient is fair, fat, flabby and perspiring. Patient suffers from cold at every change of weather.
- Sanguinaria: Good for nasal polyps usually present in the right nostril. Thick, yellow, burning discharge from the nose.