Facts of Osteoporosis:
- Osteoporosis is considered one of the major health problems encountered today.
- It is very commonly occurring disease seen in 1 in every 2 women and 1 in every 5 men.
- Broken wrists, hips and spinal bones are the most common fractures in Osteoporosis.
- In United Kingdom, Osteoporosis disables more than 2 million women.
- At the age of 50, about 2 in 100 women have Osteoporosis. This rises to 1 in 4 women at the age of 80.
With Osteoporosis, there is a high risk of silent fractures that can deteriorate quality of life. Click to read Causes of Osteoporosis.
WHAT IS OSTEOPOROSIS?
Bone is a tissue of body which is living in nature. Normal process of bone formation is complex. Cells called osteoblasts are responsible for new bone formation while osteoclasts absorb old bone cells. This absorption and replacement of bones is responsible for balance of bone health.
Osteoporosis is a bone disease which makes your bones porous, fragile, brittle and weak, resulting in tendency to fracture easily. This aspect is greatly responsible for increased morbidity in elderly individuals.
Things that happen in Osteoporosis:
- Bone Mineral Density decreases
- Bone mass reduces
- Thinning of bones known as Osteopenia
- Bone microarchitecture deteriorates
- Amount and variety of proteins in bones are altered
WHAT HAPPENS IN OSTEOPOROSIS?
- Mostly asymptomatic till fracture happens
- High risk of fracture
- Brittle bones
- Severe pain in case of broken bones
- Loss of height
Click to know more about Symptoms of Osteoporosis
WHAT CAN OSTEOPOROSIS LEAD TO?
It can lead to-
- High risk of fractures including fragile fractures. Fragile fractures are easy fractures like getting a fracture while sitting on sofa, or picking up your grandchild.
- Disability and early mortality.
- Impaired life quality.
- Decreases life expectancy of individual.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN OSTEOPOROSIS
- Osteoporosis should never be ignored since it is considered a SILENT disease that is, you do not get much symptoms until there is a fracture.
- Osteoporosis may severely impact your quality of life and your life expectancy. So seek holistic and safest homeopathic treatment at the earliest.
- Homeopathy is very efficient in managing symptoms of Osteoporosis and has an excellent success rate.
- Homeopathy is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy complete freedom from Osteoporosis.
- Moreover, it also helps in preventing relapse of the condition.
- Homeopathic treatment for Osteoporosis strengthens your bones and arrests progress of disease at the earliest.
- It also stimulates your body to correct mineral imbalance within bone microarchitecture.
- Treatment for Osteoporosis has more than 80 natural, side-effect free homeopathic remedies in its treasury for the treatment of this condition.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Calcarea Phosphorica: Excellent remedy in Osteoporosis where there is excess curvature of spine. Patient has weakness and brittleness of bones and is unable to appropriately support the body leading to bending of bones.
- Calcarea Flourica: Promotes calcium absorption in the body. Cracking in the joints. Easy dislocations of joints. Enlargements of bone with or without caries, particularly of traumatic origin. Has got action on long bones.
- Silicea: Especially suited to people who have a fragile appearance and weak spine. Injuries and fractures take a long time to heal.
- Symphytum: Of great use in the healing process when fractures occur. It strengthens the bones and takes care of the pain in old fractures that have healed.