MEDICAL HISTORY: The doctor enquires about changes occurring in the body, weight, duration of symptoms, present complaints, etc.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION: The basic examination includes weight, height and blood pressure measurements and calculating BMI.
- Liver Function Tests
- Lipid Profile
- Renal Profile
- HbA1C for diabetic control
- Blood Sugar Levels- Fasting and Post-lunch
- Thyroid Profile
- Male and Female hormones
- USG may show fatty liver or degenerative changes in Liver
- Any changes in structure of kidneys
- Changes in ovaries (in females)
- Any accumulation of fat on the organs