- Homeopathy has proved to be an excellent alternative in the effective treatment of Chikungunya. Remedies used in the homeopathic treatment for Chikungunya are decided on the basis of the totality of symptoms that the patient presents with.
- Homeopathic treatment for Chikungunya works on the basis of the individual and the characteristics patient displays. In essence, the approach is holistic and with a wider vision of providing long-lasting relief from the disease.
- Not only can the present symptoms of the disease be treated, but even the after-effects are competently managed with homeopathic treatment for Chikungunya.
- The recovery is faster and more long-lasting when Homeopathy is chosen.
Homeopathy has more than 50 remedies that can be effectively used in the treatment of Chikungunya and its effects.
Pain joints, fever, during: 1Anthr, 1Aur-m, 3Calc, 1Caust, 1Gink, 3Hell, 1Lyc, 1Merc, 1Nux-v, 1Ph-ac, 1Phos, 1Puls, 4RHUS-T, 1Sil, 1Spong, 3Sulph, 1Thuj, 3Tub
Lameness of muscles, fever during : 3Arn, 2Bry, 3Pyrog
Motion beginning, pain, extremities: 1Apoc, 1Caps, 3Carb-v, 3Caust, 3Euph, 3Lyc, 3Ph-ac, 1Puls, 1Rhus-d, 4RHUS-T, 1Staph
Photophobia: Fever, during: 1Acon, 1Bac, 1Bell, 1Com, 1Con, 1Digin, 1Hell, 3Hep, 1Sulph, 1Ust
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.