What is UTI?
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of the urinary system involving kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
Mostly infections involve the lower urinary tract - bladder infection and urethral infection.
Inflammation of the bladder is known as Cystitis and inflammation of the urethra is Urethritis.
Click to read Causes of UTI.
To read about Urinary Tract Infections in detail, refer the panel on the left of the page and get more information NOW!
What Happens In UTI?
- Persistent urge to urinate
- Burning pain during urination
- Urine cloudy and/or dark red, due to presence of RBCs
- Pain/ pressure in lower abdomen (tenesmus)
- Fever usually with chills
Click to know more about Symptoms of UTI
What Can UTI Lead To?
- UTI, if untreated, or if treatment is begun late, can drive the infection to the kidney causing Pyelonephritis.
- Blood poisoning (Sepsis)
- Kidney Failure, in fulminant or badly treated cases.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Treatment of UTI?
- Homeopathic treatment for UTI has more than 100 preventive and curative medicines that work very well for children and adults.
Few of our amazing remedies in treatment for UTI include:
- Berberis Vulgaris: Cutting pains extending from bladder to urethra. Sensation as if some urine remained in the bladder even after emptying it.
- Cantharis: Violent burning, cutting pains in urethra before, during, and after urination. Urging to urinate, with burning sensation in urethra. Fruitless effort to urinate.
- Lycopodium: Pain in back before urinating; ceases after flow. Heavy red sediment in the urine. The flow of urine is typically slow.
- Sarsaparilla: Frequent desire to urinate, with scanty discharge, accompanied by burning. Urine contains gravel or small calculi. Severe pain at the conclusion of urination.