- Homeopathic treatment for Urinary tract infection (UTI) is effective in treating acute, chronic as well as recurrent urinary infections.
- Homeopathic treatment for UTI offers great relief in bladder infections, relieves the pain and fosters quick recovery to the patients.
- In case of acute infection, acute medicines are prescribed and for chronic and recurrent complaints, a constitutional approach is considered which enhances the immune system of the body preventing it from serious complications.
- Homeopathy is a much safer and better mode of treatment, especially in cases of children. It does not cause any unwanted side effects, and gives lasting relief to the patient without any relapse.
- Homeopathic treatment for UTI has more than 100 preventive and curative medicines that work very well for children and adults.
Few of our amazing remedies in treatment for UTI include:
- Berberis Vulgaris: Cutting pains extending from bladder to urethra. Sensation as if some urine remained in the bladder even after emptying it.
- Cantharis: Violent burning, cutting pains in urethra before, during, and after urination. Urging to urinate, with burning sensation in urethra. Fruitless effort to urinate.
- Lycopodium: Pain in back before urinating; ceases after flow. Heavy red sediment in the urine. The flow of urine is typically slow.
- Sarsaparilla: Frequent desire to urinate, with scanty discharge, accompanied by burning. Urine contains gravel or small calculi. Severe pain at the conclusion of urination.
Homeopathic treatment for UTI employs remedies that are minutely differentiated on the basis of the patient's characteristics. Have a look at some of the detailed literature that Homeopathy has!
CYSTITIS, BLADDER, INFLAMMATION: Fever, with: Strangury, with: 2Acon, 1Bell, 2Canth, 1Gels, 1Hydrang, 1Stigm
URINATION: Dysuria: Painful: Child cries before urine starts: 3Bor, 1Lach, 2Lyc, 2Nux-v, 3Sars
URINATION: Frequent: Chill, during: 3Ars, 1Canth, 1Hyper, 1Lec, 1Meph, 3Merc, 1Petros, 1Ph-ac, 1Phos, 1Sulph
PAIN: Tenesmus: Urination: Extending to: Bladder: 1Canth, 2Caps, 2Med, 1Merc-c, 2Nux-v
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.