Today, Homeopathy is the best method of treatment available, because Homeopathic treatment for Migraine takes into consideration not just the symptoms but also the causes, patient's individualistic symptoms and background of the attack, which is always unique to every individual.
Different individuals suffer through migraine differently, and so, Homeopathic treatment for migraine adopts different remedies on a specialized basis.
Few of our amazing remedies in Homeopathic treatment for migraine include:
- Belladonna: When migraine begins at the back of the head and moves forward on the right side and is usually worse in the afternoons.
- Iris Versicolor: When migraine is accompanied by severe heartburn, nausea, vomiting and blurring of vision. Nausea is so intense that even vomiting does not relieve it.
- Glonoine: When an attack of migraine comes on going out in the sun. It is especially thought of when migraine starts in a menopausal woman.
- Sanguinaria: When right-sided migraine comes on as a result of digestive disturbances and skipping meals. The pain is usually relieved after vomiting.
- Natrum Muriaticum: One of the best remedies in homeopathic treatment for migraine coming on after emotional upset. It is usually accompanied by a tingling sensation in the face.
Homeopathic treatment for migraine is completely safe, without any side effects and treats through a holistic approach.
Homeopathic treatment for migraine has more than 220 effective remedies and its sequelae that have been clinically verified on thousands of patients, depending on the triggering factors and causation.
For example, for migraine associated with gastric symptoms there are more than 50 remedies, for attacks coming on with redness of eyes, the remedies are different in homeopathic treatment for migraine.
MIGRAINE: :1Acon, 3Agar, 2Anac, 3Ant-c, 1Apis, 2Arg-m, 1Arn, 2Ars, 3Asaf, 2Asar, 1Aur, 1Bell, 4BRY, 2Cact, 1Calad, 2Calc, 2Calc-p, 1Caust, 1Cedr, 2Cham, 1Chel, 3Chin, 1Cic, 1Cimic, 1Cina, 1Cocc, 3Coff, 1Coloc, 2Eup-per, 3Gels, 1Glon, 1Graph, 3Ign, 3Ip, 3Iris, 1Kali-bi, 2Kali-p, 3Lac-c, 1Lach, 1Lyc, 3Nat-m, 2Nat-s, 3Nux-v, 1Op, 3Phos, 3Puls, 3Sang, 1Scut, 2Sep, 3Sil, 1Spig, 2Stram, 2Sulph, 2Tab, 1Tarent, 2Ther, 3Thuj, 2Valer, 3Zinc,
MIGRAINE: Allergy, from: 1Bar-ar, 4EPHIN,
MIGRAINE: Excitement, emotional, agg: 3Ign, 1Sam,
MIGRAINE: Menses: 2Betul, 1Niob, 1Syc-co,
MIGRAINE: Stomach complaints, in: 1Bry, 4IRIS, 3Puls, 1Sep,
MIGRAINE: Vomiting, with: 1Eug, 4IRIS, 1Lant-c, 3Sang,
MIGRAINE: Anxiety, with: 2Caust,
MIGRAINE: Day, at same hour: 1Aran, 1Ars, 3Cedr, 1Cimic, 1Gels, 3Kali-bi, 1Mur-ac, 1Spig,
MIGRAINE: Grief, after: 1Ign, 1Nat-m,
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.