- Homeopathy is the science of holistic treatment and works, not by the external administration of hormones, but by actually stimulating the body to correct the hormonal imbalance and deficiency within.
- Homeopathic treatment for Hypothyroidism reawakens the intricate hormonal axis of the body and corrects it. Homeopathic approach considers the physical, emotional and intellectual sphere of the individual to prescribe the accurate remedy.
Have a look at some amazing remedies in homeopathic treatment for Hypothyroidism
- Calcarea carbonica: It is indicated in obese patients who cannot tolerate cold air. Usually used for constipation in children and also in women with profuse menses and general sense of chilliness.
- Iodum: High affinity for enlargement or atrophy of thyroid gland. Loss of flesh with good appetite and great emaciation. Patient cannot tolerate warm surroundings and feels better by going in cold air.
- Thyroidinum: Excellent remedy for thyroid troubles including myxoedema and cretinism. Sensitive to cold air, emaciation with cold hands and feet. Acts well in arrested development in children.
- Graphites: For fair, stout ladies with history of delayed menses. Constipation with hard, difficult stools and late, scanty menses. Complaints worse in warmth and at night.
More than 50 remedies can be potentially given in homeopathic treatment for Hypothyroidism. Each remedy and its indications are unique to the individual and help in providing lasting relief to the patient.
HYPOTHYROIDISM: 1Aeth, 1Alum, 2Anac, 1Ange-s, 1Aq-mar, 1Arg-n, 1Arn, 1Ars, 1Aur, 1Ba-sv, 1Bac, 1Bad, 1Bar-c, 2Brom, 1Bufo, 3Calc, 1Calc-f, 3Calc-i, 1Calc-p, 1Calc-s, 2Calc-sil, 2Carc, 1Cist, 1Con, 1Cortico, 1Cortiso, 1Ferr-i, 1Fl-ac, 1Form, 1Fuc, 1Gels, 3Graph, 1Hell, 1Hist, 1Hypoth, 1Ign, 1Iod, 1Kali-c, 3Kali-i, 2Lach, 2Lap-a, 1Levo, 2Lith, 1Luf-op, 2Lyc, 1Lycps, 1Merc, 1Nat-c, 3Nat-m, 1Nux-v, 1Oxyt, 1Ph-ac, 1Phos, 1Pineal, 1Plb, 1Psor, 1Rib-ac, 3Sep, 1Sil, 3Spong, 1Sulfa, 1Sulph, 1Syph, 1Thal, 1Thiop, 1Thuj, 3Thyr
MYXEDEMA, THYROID: 2Ars, 1Cortico, 1Dor, 1Pen, 1Prim-o, 1Sep, 1Sulfa, 2Thyr
GOITER: Children, in: 1Apis, 1Bar-c, 1Calc, 1Calc-f, 1Calc-i, 1Caust, 1Con, 1Hep, 1Iod, 1Kali-i, 1Lap-a, 1Lyc, 1Nat-m, 1Nit-ac, 1Sulph
THYROID, GLAND: Cretinism: 1Absin, 2Aeth, 2Anac, 1Arn, 1Bac, 2Bar-c, 1Bar-m, 2Bufo, 1Calc-p, 1Hell, 1Ign, 1Iod, 2Lap-a, 1Lol, 1Nat-c, 1Oxyt, 1Ph-ac, 1Plb, 1Sep, 1Sulph, 2Thyr
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.
No other system of medicine shows such a fine and focused differentiation between remedies.