- Decreased and infrequent bowel movements are chief symptoms of Chronic Constipation.
- Less than three bowel movements a week
- Need to strain to have a bowel movement
- Hard stools which may be small, knotty or in lumps
- Sensation as if bowel movement is not complete
- Bloating sensation
- Pain in abdomen with lower abdominal discomfort
- Occasional vomiting along with other symptoms of chronic constipation
- Mental distress and frustration
These are important symptoms of chronic constipation
If you suffer from chronic constipation, you could find yourself planning your days around the bathroom.
Therefore Homeopathy plays a crucial role in it because it has holistic, individualistic approach and treats patient and not merely the disease.