There is no one particular diet that needs to be followed in cases of Uterine Fibroids. However, it serves well to make sure that immunity is maintained and even made better, by following a healthy balanced diet. Following dietary measures should be taken.
- Value your Veggies: A vegetarian diet provides good amount anti-oxidants to the body.
- Go Green: Green leafy vegetables spinach, lettuce, fenugreek, celery etc. are also rich sources of iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus etc. and many more minerals that keep us healthy.
- Favor more Fruits: As vegetables, all kinds of fruits are good sources of vitamins and minerals.
- Go easy on meat: While there could be health benefits found in meat, it is better to minimize their intake and prefer lean meats like skinless poultry, fish, etc.
- Refrain from Refined carbohydrates: Refined carbohydrates like refined flour (maida), bread, most bakery products and sweets are considered most unhealthy and they tend to drain away your energy.
- Stop the Sugar & also Artificial Sweeteners: Sugar is considered to be a sweet poison and is definitely one of the most hazardous foods.
- Cut the caffeine: Caffeine is found in tea, coffee and carbonated beverages. It is not good for your health in general and should be totally avoided.