- It occurs due to mebomian gland (Sebaceous gland at eyelid) infection.
- Chalazion looks similar to a Stye but is painless and presents as a firm, hard nodule on the upper eyelid.
- It is represented by small raised yellow deposits of fat on your eyelids that is seen commonly in those patients with high level of cholesterol.
- These are usually harmless and causes no discomfort in the eyes.
- It is a chronic inflammation of the eyelids which occurs when the oil glands of eyelashes fail to function properly.
- In this condition, eyes appears red, irritated with crusted eyelashes.