There is no solid proof of food’s role in LEARNING DISABILITIES. Though following food may be of help.
- In general a balanced diet of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins is essential for a normal development of child. Also diet of mother during pregnancy is important.
- Include daily portions of fruits and vegetables in your kid’s diet.
- Green vegetables like spinach, beans, broccoli, etc will boost your child’s vitamin needs.
- Eat foods containing zinc and selenium like eggs, sunflower seeds, chicken, oysters, grains, legumes, fruits and veggies etc.
- Avoid junk foods, deep fried foods and processed foods.
- Avoid food dyes, artificial colours in child’s diet.