- White flakes over the scalp and hair.
- Flakes when in excess, fall on shoulder
- Flakes more noticeable on wearing dark coloured clothes
- Itchiness, soreness, redness of scalp
- Flakes may be dry or greasy
Symptoms of Dandruff in Babies
- Crusting and flaky skin on baby's head called as Cradle Cap
- Appears between 3 to 8 weeks of age
- Disappears after few weeks or months
- Looks dangerous and parents are alarmed, but is usually self-limiting
Features associated with symptoms of Dandruff vary from case to case. That is why Homeopathy perfectly fits here because it treats the patient and not merely the disease.