- Massage the shampoo gently into your scalp. Rinse well.
- Oil your hair regularly and leave it overnight in case of dry hair.
- Stress is known to cause flare-ups of Dandruff. Practice yoga, meditation, etc. to keep stressful reactions at bay.
- Eat a balanced diet for healthy scalp.
- Expose your hair to very mild sunlight of early morning because sunlight kills yeast which causes Dandruff. At the same time, protect your skin from excessive sun exposure.
- Do not overuse styling products like hair sprays, styling gels, etc.
- Do not overuse shampoo it may cause hair fall.
- Do not scratch your scalp while shampooing. It will damage your scalp.
- Do not dye your hair, and if you do, use ammonia-free dye.