- Difficulty in initiating the stream of urine
- Has to hurry to the toilet as there is great urgency to pass urine
- Sensation of incomplete emptying of bladder after urination
- Having to strain during urination
- Increased frequency of urination, especially at night
- The stream of urine is slow, with dribbling of urine at times
The prostate gland is divided into 4 lobes- Anterior, Posterior, Lateral and Median. Symptoms of Benign Enlargement of Prostate (BEP) can be a result of enlargement of any of these lobes, but the part involved the most is median lobe.