- Homeopathy is very proficient in managing the symptoms of Bell's Palsy with its constitutional approach and vast range of medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines are prescribed on a constitutional approach in which the entire history of the patient, his life situation and current status of health are considered together to make a prescription.
- The process is natural and based on invoking the immune system of the individual to fight the disease back.
- Moreover, it also helps in preventing the relapse of the condition. Homoeopathic treatment for Bell's Palsy provides complete holistic wellbeing to the patient by boosting their immune system.
- Homeopathic treatment for Bell's Palsy is natural, safe and without any side-effects. It is a patient-oriented science that prescribes medicines which have been well-proved on human beings, so that the exact nature and characteristics of each remedy are established.
Few of our amazing remedies in Homeopathic treatment for Bell's Palsy include:
- Agaricus: Excellent remedy for Bell's Palsy when patient has intense stiffness and twitching of facial muscles. Itching and burning of face. Extreme tearing and cutting type of pain along cheeks. Pain along the nerve feels like cold needles and ice is touching them.
- Platina: Efficient remedy for Bell's Palsy with numb feeling in facial muscles with coldness and numbness. Pain increase and decrease gradually. Eyes feel cold.
- Belladonna: Effective remedy for facial neuralgia with twitching of facial muscles and redness of face. Convulsive motions of face. Face is hot and swollen. Congestion of face is intense. Aversion to water. Fear and irritation from light and noise.
- Aconitum Napellus: Excellent for acute cases of Bell's palsy after sudden exposure to cold winds. Extreme fear, anxiety and anguish with intense fear of death. One cheek red, other pale. Face is red, hot swollen. Tingling of facial muscles with numbness. Affections of left side of face.
- Have a look at some of the remedies used in homeopathic treatment for Bell's Palsy. The treatment given by our Experts is highly specific for the individual we treat and not limited to 2 or 3 drugs. Homeopathic treatment for Bell's Palsy offers a minimum of 50 remedies effective against the condition.
BELL'S, PALSY: 1Acon, 2Agar, 1All-c, 1Alum, 2Am-p, 1Anac, 1Anh, 1Apis, 2Arn, 1Ars, 1Bac, 1Bapt, 2Bar-c, 3Bell, 2Cadm-s, 1Carb-v, 1Carc, 3Caust, 2Cocc, 1Colch, 1Con, 1Crot-h, 2Cupr, 2Cur, 2Dulc, 1Form, 2Gels, 2Graph, 1Hell, 1Hep, 1Hyos, 1Hyper, 2Ign, 1Iod, 2Kali-chl, 2Kali-i, 1Kali-m, 1Kali-p, 1Lach, 1Lyc, 1Merc, 1Merc-i-f, 1Mur-ac, 1Naja, 1Nat-m, 1Nux-m, 2Nux-v, 1Ol-an, 1Op, 1Oxyu-s, 1Peti, 1Petr, 1Phos, 1Phys, 1Physal, 1Phyt, 1Plat, 1Plb, 1Puls, 1Ran-b, 1Rhus-t, 1Ruta, 1Sec, 1Seneg, 1Sep, 1Sil, 1Solid, 1Spig, 1Stram, 1Stry, 1Sulph, 1Syph, 1Zinc, 1Zinc-p, 1Zinc-pic
BELL'S, PALSY, Cold, from: 1Acon, 2Cadm-s, 3Caust, 2Dulc, 1Ruta
BELL'S, PALSY, Riding, in the wind, from: 1Acon, 1Bell, 2Cadm-s, 3Caust, 1Ign
BELL'S, PALSY, Twitching, of muscles, with: 1Agar, 1Kali-m, 1Syph
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.
It is, however, worthwhile to remember that self-medication is not recommended. Consult one of our Experts Now for freedom from Bell's Palsy for yourself or your loved one!