Some conditions which are more or less similar to BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS are-
- Anxiety Disorder- A type of mental disorder marked by intense fear of present and anxiety or worries of future.
- Impulse Control Disorders- There is strong urge of impulses. Patient experiences failures to resist such temptations and act on impulses.
- Bipolar Disorder- A state of mind where there are alternate stages of euphoria and depression. A psychiatric disorder.
- Depression- A very common mental disorder where there is chronic gloomy and sad feeling
- Learning Disorder- A disorder where learning abilities like grasping, organization, memorization, retention, understanding of information etc are affected.
- Psychotic Disorders- There are certain abnormal thinking and perceptions in this psychiatric disease. It is characterized with delusion and hallucinations.
- Substance Abuse Disorder- A disorder leading to impairment or distress caused by abuse of substances like alcohol, drugs.