There are certain complications in unmanaged and extreme cases-
- It can affect child's school & other work performances. Argumentative and vindictiveness nature can land child in trouble at many places of life. Child may have to change his school frequently. Tensed relations can cause severe child parent conflict which can affect negatively on overall growth of child.
- Child may land in trouble due to argumentative and bullying nature. This can result in learning disabilities, school dropouts.
- In future, as child grows up, he can indulge in antisocial behaviour which can be of serious concern. He may fall prey to Substance abuse(drugs and alcohol).
- BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS can result in Impulse control disorder
- Adults with such disorders may have trouble in their personal as well as professional life. He may have to lose the job or may have a tensed relationship with colleagues and boss.
- Sustaining married life may also become troublesome. It can lead to domestic violence, frequent fights, strained relationships and even divorce.
- There could also be legal hassles due to fighting nature and destructive tendencies.
- Constant criticism from others and life issues due to behavioural problems tear the person emotionally. This can lead to emotional strain and depression. In intense cases, he may try suicidal attempts.
- In long term, person may develop Anxiety disorder, Mood Disorder, Learning Disorder, Depression, Cardiac problems.