What is Acne Rosacea?
It is a skin disorder of the face beginning in adulthood where the face becomes red, oily and bumpy especially on cheeks, chin and forehead.
It is more common in females than males in the age group of 30 - 60 years, but is less severe in females.
It is an inflammatory disease where the blood vessels of the face are dilated which starts with flushing and blushing of face by certain trigger factors like sun, heat and stress.Click to read on Causes of Acne Rosacea
What happens in Acne Rosacea?
- Permanent redness of the face either in patches or entirely
- A tendency to flush or blush easily
- A burning or stinging, itching sensation of the face
- Thickening of the nose may be present
- Increased number of blood vessels seen on surface (telangiectasia) of the face
- Pimple-like skin eruptions
- Inflammation of eyes with gritty sensation
Know more about Symptoms of Acne Rosacea
What Can Acne Rosacea Lead To?
- Appearance of nose and face permanently changes as the nose swells gradually which is known as rhinophyma.
- If nodules of nose develop internally, it can lead to obstruction in the air passage.
- Gradually it affects eyes and can also lead to complete loss of vision.
- Psychological stress
- Lack of confidence and sense of embarrassment.
- Social isolation wherein the person avoids contact with other people and even suicidal tendencies may develop
How Well Homeopathy Works In Acne Rosacea
Homeopathy has more than 80 medicines for acne rosacea which help to give a permanent relief and reduce the Acne rosacea
Homeopathic Treatment For Rosacea helps to reduce the dilation of blood vessels there by reducing flushing, redness and burning of the face.
We find out the basic reason behind the acne rosacea in the particular person and treat the person as a whole.
Each remedy is carefully prescribed after taking complete physical and mental history of the patient in treatment for Rosacea.
When everything else fails......Homeopathy succeeds!
Have a look at some of our amazing remedies:
Belladonna- Hot, red skin, flushed face, glaring eyes, throbbing carotids, excited mental state, hyperesthesia of all senses.
Glonoine- Congestion, flushing and hot face worst by exposure to sun, heat and alcohol.
Aconite - Red, hot flushed swollen face with one cheek red and the other pale with tingling and numbness
Vespa crabo- face is red after eating with burning and swelling. Pain in cheek as if with red hot needles suddenly piercing during sleep