"If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have Schizophrenia." -Thomas Szasz
Do you hear someone commanding you to perform actions?
Does God speak to you in person and instruct you to do everything?
Are people around you not able to understand the special powers you have?
Are they constantly watching and following your every move?
Do you find it difficult to understand and process simple information?
Are you unable to remember simple tasks assigned to you?
If you just said yes, to every question mentioned above, then you may have signs and symptoms of Schizophrenia.
But do not be disturbed, keep very calm and let us be optimistic about it. Schizophrenia can be completely manageable. With your co-operation and homeopathic help, we can safely walk on the path of recovery. Homeopathy will offer you incredible results and you will be able to live a productive, independent and a normal life.
- The lifetime risk of developing Schizophrenia is 1 in 100 people worldwide
- 3 out of 100 people will experience some kind of psychotic episode in some point of their lives.
- Schizophrenia has nothing to do with culture, race, ethnicity, gender or economic status. Anyone can be affected.
- People DO NOT get Schizophrenia only if there was bad parenting or because of weak personalities or characters.
- Schizophrenia is NOT a split or multi-personality disorder.
- Schizophrenia is among the top 100 causes of disabilities in the USA.
- It is not a hopeless disease. It can be treated.
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder that affects the way a person thinks, feels or sees the world. For a schizophrenic person, the reality is altered and he is unable to distinguish the real from the imaginary.
Schizophrenia is NOT a RARE disorder and anyone can be affected. It is also wrong to assume that it is associated with only crime and violence.
The average onset of Schizophrenia generally is late teens to early twenties in men, whereas in mid-twenties to mid-thirties in women.
When there is no family history of Schizophrenia, the chances of getting it are 1%. But in case of a family history the chances can go up to 10%.
Read on to know more about the disease and how we can fight it together!