What is Oral Herpes?
- Oral Herpes is one of the commonest, contagious viral infections affecting humankind for the last 2000+ years. Click to read about Causes of Oral Herpes.
- This very persistent and nagging infection is widespread across almost all the continents of the world.
What Happens In Oral Herpes?
- Raised red patches in small clusters / groups inside or around mouth.
- These later turn into fluid-filled blisters called as 'Cold Sores'.
- 'Cold Sores' break open, merge with each other and form ulcers.
- Pain, burning and tingling at the site of lesions.
Know more about Symptoms of oral herpes
What Can Oral Herpes Lead To?
- Keratoconjunctivitis - Inflammation of outer layers of the eyeball viz. cornea and conjunctiva
- Herpetiform Eczema - Widespread infection of the skin
- Bell's Palsy - Paralysis or weakness of muscles of one side of the face
- Hemiparesis - Paralytic weakness of one half of the body
- Herpetic whitlow - Intensely painful infection of the hands caused by herpes virus
- Congenital anomalies or inborn defects in babies of mothers infected with HSV during pregnancy
How Well Homepathy Works In Treatment of Oral Herpes?
- Homeopathy offers definitive treatment for this stubborn and relentless condition.
- Homeopathic books and literature show that there are nearly 150 highly potent homeopathic remedies for complete treatment of oral herpes including its complications.
- The primary aim of homeopathic treatment is to boost the body's natural defense mechanisms or immunity in order to fight the infection more effectively.
- Additionally, homeopathic treatment of oral herpes plugs any inherent weaknesses that allow such organisms to gain entry and infect the body.
Few of our amazing Homeopathic Remedies Include:
- Natrum muriaticum - Herpes with marked periodicity of attacks.
- Lycopodium - Herpes eruptions that are worse from pressure and touch, but better by uncovering.
- Rhus toxicodendron - Herpes with shooting pain which lasts for months.
- Sulphur - Herpes recurring frequently in a patient who is worse when heated or in summer.