- Homeopathic treatment for female infertility can help you enjoy the bliss of motherhood.Homeopathy can achieve wonderful results in treatment of female infertility.
- In Homeopathy, hormonal balance is corrected with well selected constitutional medicines.
- Homeopathy can treat conditions like Pelvic inflammatory diseases, endometriosis, PCOD with par excellence. These conditions are among important causes of Female Infertility.
- Homeopathic medicines for female infertility helps achieve normal and natural ovulation more regularly, and improves the egg quality which increases your chance of conception. Homeopathy does not use any external or unnatural hormones,and so there are no side effects on your body and ovary.
Few of our amazing remedies in Homeopathic treatment of FEMALE INFERTILITY include:
- SEPIA: One of the excellent remedies for repeated abortions in 5th to 7th month of pregnancy causing infertility. For violent vaginal itching which induce abortion along with weak, dragging and bearing down sensation; patient feels as if everything will come out of the vagina.
- AURUM METALLICUM: A very effective remedy for female sterility which causes severe depression. Also treats women who have repeated abortion which results in hardening and ulceration of womb. Regulates menstruation which is late and scanty.
- MAGNESIUM PHOSPHORICUM: Effective remedy for female infertility, where there is H/O of severe menstrual colic. Excessive pain before the flow starts. Great weakness, soreness, bruised feeling which gets increase by lying down. Better by heat and with flow of menstruation.
Have a look at some of the homeopathic remedies used for the treatment of FEMALE INFERTILITY. The treatment given by our Experts is highly specific for the individual we treat and not limited to 2 or 3 drugs. Homeopathic treatment for FEMALE INFERTILITY offers a minimum of 100 remedies effective against FEMALE INFERTILITY.
3 Agn, 2 Alet, 1 Alum, 2 Am-c, 1 Anag, 1 Anan, 1 Apis, 3 Aur, 2 Aur-i, 1 Aur-m, 1 Aur-m-n, 1 Bar-c, 2 Bar-m, 3 Bor, 1 Brom, 2 Calc, 1 Calc-i, 1 Cann-i, 1 Cann-s, 2 Canth, 1 Caps, 1 Carbn-s, 2 Caul, 1 Caust, 1 Cic, 1 Cocc, 2 Coff, 3 Con, 1 Croc, 1 Dam, 1 Dulc, 2 Eup-pur, 2 Ferr, 2 Ferr-p, 2 Fil, 2 Foll, 1 Form, 2 Goss, 2 Graph, 1 Helon, 2 Hyos, 2 Iod, 2 Kali-br, 1 Kali-c, 2 Kreos, 2 Lach, 1 Lappa, 1 Lec, 1 Lil-t, 1 Mand, 2 Med, 2 Merc, 1 Mill, 1 Mit, 3 Nat-c, 4 NAT-M, 1 Nat-p, 2 Nux-m, 1 Nux-v, 2 Orig, 2 Ov, 2 Phos, 1 Phyt, 1 Pituin, 2 Plat, 1 Plb, 2 Puls, 1 Ruta, 2 Sabal, 2 Sabin, 1 Sec, 2 Senec, 3 Sep, 2 Sil, 2 Sul-ac, 1 Sulph, 2 Syph, 1 Ther, 2 Thuj, 1 Vib, 1 Wies, 1 X-ray, 2 Zinc
1 Alet, 3 Bor, 1 Caul, 1 Dam, 3 Kreos, 1 Lam, 1 Merc, 3 Nat-c, 1 Nat-m, 3 Nat-p, 1 Phos, 1 Sulph,
(The numbers- 1, 2 and 3- signify how strongly a remedy is indicated for the disease)
Some conditions which are more or less similar to FEMALE INFERTILITY are-
- Premature Ovarian Failure: Failure of normal functioning of ovary before woman completes her 40 years of age is known as premature ovarian failure. It can result in infertility.
- Tubal Ligation: Surgery to perform sterilization in woman who has completed her family.