- Homeopathy in its unique way, addresses the state of the person who is ill with respect to the symptoms that they suffer at the time and takes into account the dynamic interconnection of the whole person as a complex system.
- Homeopathy plays a wonderful role in treating patients of Common Cold and giving them a sigh of relief. Each person will manifest the symptoms in its own way depending upon their susceptibility.
- Homeopathic treatment for Common Cold considers all of this and selects a highly individualized remedy that reduces the intensity and frequency of the present as well as further attacks.
- Homeopathic treatment for Common Cold has more than 150 preventive and curative medicines that work very well for persons of all ages.
- All remedies in homeopathic treatment for Common Cold have been proved clinically on thousands of patients globally in more than 100 countries.
- Allium Cepa: Indicated in homeopathic treatment for common cold in copious, watery and extremely acrid discharge form nose with profuse bland lachrymation, worse in warm room and better in open air.
- Hepar Sulph: Suited to those people who are extremely sensitive to cold dry wind, with running thick, offensive discharges from the nose.
- Pulsatilla: Effective remedy in homeopathic treatment for Common Cold in cases of thick yellowish discharge from the nose with dry mouth, without thirst and sensitive to cold air.
- Aconitum Napellus: Indicated when coryza comes on after exposure to dry, cold winds. Violent sneezing is accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
Have a look at the diversity of symptoms and how we differentiate remedies for finer treatment and recovery!
CORYZA: Evening:Bed, in: 1Kali-c, 1Mag-m, 1Zinc
CORYZA: Periodic: 1Aran, 1Ars, 1Ars-met, 1Brom, 1Chin, 1Chin-ar, 3Graph, 1Iod, 1Kali-c, 1Nat-c, 1Nat-m, 1Parth, 1Sang, 1Sep, 1Sil, 1Thuj
CORYZA: Air:Warm: 1Ant-c, 3Apis, 4MERC
CORYZA: Appetite:Increased, with: 1Abies-c, 1All-c, 1Ars-i, 1Calc, 1Hep, 3Sul-ac
CORYZA: Bathing, washing:Agg.: 1Ant-c, 3Bell, 1Calc-s, 1Fl-ac, 3Sep, 1Sulph
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.