- It is seen that not all people whose work involves overuse of elbows get this condition. This means that there is certain tendency also known as predisposition towards developing Tennis Elbow.
- Homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow helps to treat this predisposition and thus becomes a better choice than other treatments. With this, the chances of recurrences of the condition are minimized remarkably.
- Medicines in Homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow work wonderfully, not only by helping in relieving the pain, but also by promoting healing of the overused and damaged tendons, muscles and ligaments.
- Homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow assists the body in bringing about the normal repair of the tissues most naturally and helps to improve muscle strength and flexibility.
- Homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow offers a much better quality of life and that too naturally without any adverse effects.
- Different manifestations of the disease are treated with different homeopathic medicines depending on which one matches the most. For example:
- Arnica Montana: Wonderful remedy in homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow of the acute type. Patient gets sprain and soreness from overexertion that worsens on touch and least motion.
- Rhus Toxicondendron: Recommended for chronic Tennis elbow. It works best when pains start with initial motion and gets better by gradual movement.
- Bryonia Alba: It is indicated in homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow when pains worsen on least movement and warmth. Patient becomes grumpy and prefers being left alone.
- Ruta Graveolens: Works well in homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow when there is dull or tearing pain in the elbow or in the bones. Arm feels bruised. It is a wonderful remedy for pains and pulls of tendons and ligaments.
Have a look at some of the remedies used in homeopathic treatment for Tennis elbow. Treatment given by our Experts is highly specific for the individual we treat and not limited to 2 or 3 drugs. We have more than 80 different remedies for this condition:
Tennis, Elbow: 1Agar, 1Ambr, 1Anac, 1Ant-ar, 1Arn, 1Aur, 1Bell-p, 2Bry, 2Calc, 1Calc-f, 1Calc-p, 1Chel, 1Chin, 1Chin-s, 1Hyper, 1Kali-chl, 1Plb, 2Rhod, 2Rhus-t, 2Ruta, 1Sil, 1Symph
Inflammation, Elbows, Condyles, around, tennis elbows: 1Agar, 1Ambr, 1Anac, 1Ant-ar, 1Aur, 3Calc, 1Calc-p, 1Chel, 1Chin, 1Chin-s, 1Hyper, 1Kali-chl, 1Nitro, 1Plb, 3Rhod, 3Rhus-t, 1Ruta, 1Sil, 1Sulph, 1Symph,
Pain, Sore, bruised, Elbows: 1Adam, 1Agar, 1All-c, 1Alum, 1Am-c, 1Ammc, 3Ang, 1Asaf, 1Aur-m-n, 1Bar-c, 1Bov, 1Brom, 1Cadm, 1Calc-p, 1Camph, 1Carb-an, 3Carb-v, 1Caust, 1Cedr, 1Chelo, 1Cinnb, 1Clem, 1Colch, 1Con, 1Crot-c, 3Crot-h, 2Cycl, 1Dros, 1Dulc, 1Emer, 1Haliae-lc, 3Hep, 1Hydr, 1Ind, 1Iod, 1Lach, 1Latex, 1Led, 1Linu-u, 1Mag-s, 1Merc-i-f, 1Nat-s, 3Ol-j, 1Ory-c, 1Phos, 1Plat, 1Puls, 1Ros-ca-a, 3Ruta, 1Sia-c, 1Stann, 3Still, 1Succ, 1Sul-ac, 3Sulph, 1Tell, 1Ter, 1Thuj, 1Valer, 1Verat, 1Zinc,
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.
It is, however, worthwhile to remember that self-medication is not recommended.