- Rest from activities that seem to cause the pain is very essential.
- Ice applications, commercial cold packs, or frozen peas can be used to reduce the inflammation. Time limit should be 10-15 minutes of application every hour for severe cases, 3 times per day for mild cases.
- Stretch your arm before, during, and after performing any repetitive arm activities.
- Few short breaks help in faster and better healing. If you are working constantly on computers, experiment with chair height, mouse location, and keyboard position to get relief from pain.
- Do not overexert yourself.
- Avoid repetitive activities involving the elbow.
- Don't sit in a slouched fashion to do your desk work.
- Don't play games on your computer, laptop, mobile phone or video game while you are in pain. Allow your elbow to rest.