- Exercising helps a long way in dealing with Parkinson's Disease. Exercises help to improve muscle strength, balance and flexibility.
- Plan your move well ahead of actually doing it. It is an exercise where you can visualize yourself doing the activity you want to perform.
- Remember the strength of positive attitude, will and determination to cope with Parkinson's disease.
- Use a walking stick if required.
- Don't be hard on yourself or your circumstances; it will just worsen your condition.
- Don't blame God or destiny or anyone even yourself.
- Do not assume you cannot do things you want to.
- Don't isolate yourself. You can get involved in social activities and communicate with people.
- Do not take conventional anti-nauseating medications. They can block the body's dopamine receptors.