What is Meniere's Disease?
Meniere's disease is a condition which affects the hearing and balance of an individual. It may occur as a result of a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Meniere's disease doesn't affect an individual only physically; it can affect all the aspects of his life including employment, relationships, sports and social activities.
Consequently, it can undermine a person's mental well-being, his confidence, self-esteem and sense of independence.
Most people diagnosed with Meniere's experience a prolonged process of psychological adjustment. Click here to know about the Causes of Meniere's Disease.
Meniere's disease is a disorder of the inner ear that causes severe dizziness, vertigo (sensation of spinning), ringing in the ears, hearing loss, and a feeling of fullness in the ear.
- Repeated attacks of dizziness (giddiness)
- Hearing loss
- Ringing in the ears
- Feeling of fullness or pressure in the ear
Know more about Symptoms of Menieres-Disease
What Can Menieres-Disease Lead To?
A patient with advanced Meniere's disease is more prone to
- Frequent falls, accidents while driving or operating machines etc.
- Emotional stress
- Permanent hearing loss
How Well Homepathy Works In Menieres-Disease?
- Homeopathy is very effective in the treatment for Meniere's Disease.
- It provides holistic healing of the disease. Instead of focusing on just the symptoms of the disease, i.e. vertigo, ringing in ears, etc., homeopathic treatment for Meniere's Disease concentrates on boosting the immune system of the human being, so that the condition does not occur again.
- Homeopathy is a much safer, better and natural mode of treatment. It does not cause any unwanted side effects and treats the individual from every aspect.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Belladonna: Is of great use in patients whose complaints occur suddenly and rapidly. The complaints of the patient are accompanied with a feeling as if he is about to fall.
- Theridion:This is also a very good remedy for Meniere's Disease. Patient experiences vertigo at the slightest noise as well as nausea from least motion.
- Causticum: Patient suffers from dizziness on rising and lying down along with roaring or buzzing in the ears.