DIET AND NUTRITION Herbal Tea: Numerous types of herbal tea are known to prove effective in curing throat pain.
- Plenty of oral fluids – Include lot of fluids and increase water intake in order to keep your body hydrated.
- Century's old home remedy, Honey has been used to alleviate sore throat and hoarseness.
- Avoid Sour Foods: Avoid foods like pineapple, lime, oranges and tomato, ketchups, sauces etc. These foods contain acid which can back flow from stomach to esophagus in patients with acid reflux and in turn cause Laryngitis.
- No Spicy Foods: Spicy foods can irritate your larynx and also worsen the present symptoms.
- No Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages can have a burning effect, which can worsen laryngitis.