What is Fibromyalgia?
FIBROMYALGIA is one of the commonest and most tiresome causes of chronic undiagnosed pains observed in today's haphazard and stressful lifestyles.
It declines a person both physically and mentally which leads to a decreased productivity in day-to-day work.
FIBROMYALGIA is defined as a long-standing extensive pain affecting the muscles and the soft tissues and is characterized by chronic fatigue, sleep disturbances and joint stiffness among other symptoms. Click to read on Causes of Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia is not just limited to the symptom of pain, but also comprises of various symptoms ranging from palpitations to even bowel disturbances or tension headaches.It is therefore appropriate to term it as Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS).
What Happens In Fibromyalgia?
- Pain in various parts of the body including muscles and joints.
- Body parts very sensitive to touch and painful on pressure
- Chronic feeling of fatigue
- Sleep disturbances
- Gastro-intestinal disturbances
- Thought and memory impairment
Know more about Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
What Can Fibromyalgia Lead To?
Fibromyalgia may not necessarily have any medical complications. However, due to the above symptoms, a person's way of life becomes quite hampered.
A person may not be able to perform his work well due to his physical and mental fatigue resulting in decreased productivity.
A patient may become prone to chronic depression and health-related anxiety.
In today's times, a very unhealthy lifestyle is being followed by almost each and every one throughout the world.
People have made money, power and position their top-most priority and are willing to go any lengths in order to achieve that.
"Working till long hours, facing stress and challenges every moment, insecurity about the job positions, having instant and fast food all the time, a total sedentary lifestyle, addiction to tea, coffee and alcohol to keep them stimulated in order to work harder"- all these factors have greatly deteriorated the health and well-being of people and their families, which ultimately results in an unhealthy and imbalanced society.
As a result, people fail to achieve their highest goals of life, as they are not able to perform any positive and productive activity due to their health reasons.
For a well-balanced healthy society, everyone should strive to at least keep themselves physically and mentally healthy.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Treatment of Fibromyalgia?
- Homeopathy is very effective in Fibromyalgia and helps greatly in relieving the aches and pains and all symptoms associated with Fibromyalgia.
- Homeopathic Treatment For Fibromyalgia provides a holistic healing and its medicines help to strengthen the immune system. This helps fight the disease from its roots and ensures that the disease does not occur again.
- Homeopathy ensures that the patients become healthy in all aspects of life, i.e. mind, body and soul assures them a happy, sound and balanced life.
- Homeopathy is a much safer and better mode of Treatment For Fibromyalgia. It is very gentle in its approach and the medicines are very convenient and easy to administer. They are safe even in children and pregnant women.
Few of our amazing Homeopathic Remedies Include:
- Arnica: It is a wonderful remedy, where patient experiences a sore, lame, bruised feeling all over the body. Body parts are extremely sensitive to touch and worsen on lying on the bed.
- Bryonia: This remedy is very useful in people who are very irritable, always angry and workaholics. Body pains are stitching and tearing and worse at night. Pains increase after least motion and over exertion.
- Rhus Tox: One of the best choices when there is stiffness and soreness of the body. Pains increase in the cold weather and decrease by warmth. Patient is very restless.