- Take your prescribed medications regularly.
- Take balanced diet which includes your daily requirement of calories, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Take small amount of food throughout the day.
- Pay close attention to what you eat. Maintain food diary to make note of food items which cause distress or worsens the Crohn's Disease
- Take plenty of fluids at regular interval.
- There is high incidence of Crohn's disease in smokers. Stop smoking and alcohol intake.
- Don't take NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs).
- Don't Take Antibiotics unless prescribed by doctor
- Avoid stressful environment. Take help of professional counselors in handling your stress.