Do’s & Don’ts of Athlete's Foot
- Feet should be kept clean and dry.
- Socks should be worn of a material that is designed to remove moisture. Make sure they are washed regularly.
- Well ventilated footwear should be chosen. Wearing tight shoes / sandals increases the temperature and humidity in the feet.
- Wear shoes / sandals while visiting common rooms. Walking barefoot invites different infections.
- Do not scratch off the eruptions as this easily facilitates spread of infection to adjacent parts of the body.
- Do not share your personal items like soaps, towels, clothes, socks or shoes and any sports gear with other people.