Allergies can make your life troublesome. In extreme cases it can lead to death.
- Effect on life: The symptoms of allergy may cause irritability, fatigue, difficulty in concentration, confusion, impaired judgement, poor memory, sleep problems. Frequent allergies during growing years of child can make him prone to other serious infections or diseases.
- Loss of work or school: Allergic reactions can make you ill and you may lose work or job attendance.
- Ear Infections: Repeated nasal allergies can cause chronic ear problems in kids. This can also cause impaired hearing which in turn can also affect speech of growing toddlers.
- Nasal Congestion: Allergies especially allergic rhinitis can cause chronic nasal blockage and congestion. Child may breathe through mouth. Chronic mouth breathing can affect facial bone and dental structure of child.
- Anaphylaxis: This is the most dangerous and life threatening complication of Allergies. It can cause difficult breathing, urticaria, low blood pressure, shock, coma and even death.