Celebrated homeopath specializing in treating Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and HIV infection.
- Dr. Rashmi Shukla is a conscientious, reliable and hardworking Homeopath.
- She is crusader of clinical governance, with excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Managing director of PARAS PUBLISHERS INDIA.
- Director at Indian Institute of Homoeopathy (IIH) - A milestone in Homoeopathic training.
- Ex-Honorary faculty PG (HOM) London.
- Honorary faculty Sophia Homoeopathic Medical College Gwalior.
- Life member & member of executive committee, PRO Nagpur unit - Homeopathic MEDICAL Association of India (HMAI)
- Was a Lecturer of Organon of Medicine, at Nagpur college of Homoeopathy & Hospital
- Was a Honorary faculty at Hahnemann College of Homoeopathy
- Honorary faculty at Sophia Homeopathic medical college, Gwalior.
- Approved examiner for the subject of Organon of Medicine by Maharashtra university of Health Sciences, Nashik and on the panel of experts in Organon of Medicine in Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University, Sagar.
- Conducting lectures for Arogya Mitra course in Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute Palghar under Dr. Goda.
- Worked with teachers and headmasters of remote Adivasi areas of Savara and Bhopoli in Thane district for improving health status of students, right from medication to health education during PG training.
- Organized and conducted 'Diabetic club monthly meeting' and annual informative function on 'World Diabetes Day' during PG training.
- Working as honorary Garbh Sanskar tutor with 'Vatsalya Garbh Sanskar Kendra'and a regular speaker of workshops organised by 'Janeev - a group of aware parents'.
- Experience of handling critical cases with Homoeopathy.
- Well established practitioner of exclusive classical Homoeopathic practice.
- M.D Dissertation on: "Studying various aspects of susceptibility in cases of HIV disease and its application in homeopathic management" under Dr Praful Barwalia (July 2007-Dec 2007).
- Special interest in Community Medicine, as in communicating with the general community through print media and by direct communication for disseminating information about general health, life skill training and prevention of infectious diseases under Dr Goda.
- Coordinator of ophthalmology camp in Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute Palghar, in December 2006 under Dr. Milan Patel, USA.
Co-author & Editor of the work 'PREAMBLE TO MY ORGANON OF NAÑOMEDICINE' and 'MY ORGANON OF NAÑO MEDICINE' the text having most modern and up dated version of 'Organon of medicine' by Dr Hahnemann.
- presented ICR symposium level Paper on 'HIV and Amoebiasis A co infection' at ICR,Mumbai on Oct 2007.
- presented International level Paper on 'Need of evolution in homoeopathy' at XIX congress held by 'Asian Homoeopathic Medical League' AHML in association with International Foundation for H.E.A.L.T.H., Delhi on Nov 2010
- presented National level Paper on 'Scientific basis of modus operandi of Homoeopathic cure' at 19th congress held by 'Research Society of India',Khajuraho on Feb 2011.
- presented CME level Paper on Homoeopathic management of a complicated case of Rheumatoid arthritis at Nagpur unit of HMAI,Nagpur on Aug 2011
- presented National level Paper on 'Revealing mysteries of Homoeopathic drug dynamization' at XX national congress held by HMAI in Gwalior on Jan 2012