What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disease that usually affects the small joints of the body, generally the extremities.
Although rheumatoid arthritis can affect anyone at any age, but it typically begins after the age of 40 and mostly seen in women. Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
What happens in Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Swelling of joints
- Joints are warm and tender to touch
- Morning stiffness
- Loss of mobility and deformity of joints
know more about Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
What Can Rheumatoid Arthritis Lead To?
Rheumatoid arthritis can affect every part of the body leading to
- Damage to the lung tissue (Rheumatoid lung)
- Inflammation of blood vessels (Rheumatoid vasculitis)
- Sjogren's syndrome (Dryness of eyes and mouth)
- Felty's disease (Joint pains with enlarged spleen)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Heart affections such as Pericarditis and Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
How Well Homeopathy Works In Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Homeopathy has more than 100 preventive and curative medicines in treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis for children and adults.
- Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient's history in homeopathic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and the correct medicine given can halt the progress of disease and prevent joint deformities.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Bryonia- Excellent remedy for inflammation of joints with stitching pains aggravated by motion and better by rest. Complaints develop gradually and are worse in dry cold weather.
- Causticum- It is indicated for arthritis of hands and fingers with muscle contractures. Stiffness is worse in cold weather and better by warmth.
- Rhus tox- Useful for pain and stiffness of extremities. Pain increases at beginning of movement and decreases on continued movement. Restless patient wants to move constantly.
- Ruta- Arthritis with stiffness and lameness, worse from cold, damp weather and from exertion.