Is your child soaking your bed sheets every night?
Is he/she feeling guilty or embarrassed about it?
Is this affecting his/her social and personal life?
Well, then this condition may not be just a normal condition which can be ignored. It may be much more serious than that. It is possible that your child may be suffering from a disorder known as Nocturnal Enuresis
WHAT IS NOCTURNAL ENURESIS?
Nocturnal enuresis is a condition of involuntary voiding of urine in night during sleep.
It is one of the most common pediatric health problems in today's life and can be distressing and embarrassing for children as well as their parents. Read more about Causes of Nocturnal Enuresis.
Affects 5 to 7 million children in the United States and tends to occur three times more often in boys than in girls.
WHAT HAPPENS IN NOCTURNAL ENURESIS?
QUICK LOOK -
- Mostly parents observe wet bed sheets or night wears
In case of urinary infection-
- Painful/ Burning urination
- Increased frequency of urination
- Fever with chills
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
Click to know more about Symptoms of Nocturnal Enuresis
WHAT CAN NOCTURNAL ENURESIS LEAD TO?
Nocturnal Enuresis may not lead to any physical complications. However, it may create a deep psychological impact on the child.
Waking up with a wet bed may inculcate a sense of guilt, shame or embarrassment in the child.
It may lead to lowering of the self esteem and eventually loss of confidence.
It may also cause fears like fear of the parents or elders who may shout at the child or probably even punish him, fear of going out and staying at other places etc.
It is very important for parents or care takers to understand that bed-wetting is not just a physical problem. Punishing the child or shouting at him or insulting him in front of others will make him only more nervous, fearful, or in some cases even rebellious. It may affect his personality negatively.
So deal with this problem with love and care, support and attention. Do it with gentleness and naturally with Homeopathy and offer him a better life to live and make him a better individual in the society.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN NOCTURNAL ENURESIS?
- Homeopathy has more than 300 preventive and curative medicines for Nocturnal enuresis that work very well for persons of all ages.
- Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient's history by considering the mind, body and soul as a whole in Treatment For Nocturnal Enuresis.
- Homeopathic Treatment For Nocturnal Enuresis. is very subtle and gentle. The minute doses of Homoeopathy can bring immense relief to the patient without causing any side -effects.
Few of our amazing remedies include:-
- Causticum- Involuntary urination is worse in winter and better in summer. Comes on easily in the first part of night when they have hardly fallen asleep.
- Kreosotum- Bedwetting occurs in the first part of the sleep and the child must hurry when desire comes to urinate
- Equisetum- Indicated for incontinence in children, with dreams of urination, severe pain at the close of urination
- Lycopodium- Pain in back before urinating with thin stream of urine. Child cries before micturation