- Homeopathic medicines can be a blessing for patients who suffer from gout, and high uric acid. Homeopathic treatment for Gout has a huge success rate.
- Homeopathic treatment for Gout offers a holistic approach to treatment of the disease and its prime role is to boost the immunity of the human being, so that the condition does not recur, provided the patient follows a proper diet and regimen.
- Homeopathic treatment for Gout is faster, safer and more reliable than any other system of medicine. And it definitely has no adverse effects.
- Different manifestations of the disease are treated with different homeopathic medicines in homeopathic treatment for Gout depending on the physical, mental and general make-up of the individual.
- Colchicum: Painful big toe and heel, unable to bear touch on the affected area. Pains are more often in the evening or night and are affected by the weather changes.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is indicated in homeopathic treatment for Gout when pains shoot through the foot, limb and joints, and are better by icy, cold applications.
- Urtica Urens: It helps in homeopathic treatment for Gout to eliminate uric acid from the body in patients who have a tendency to form gout recurrently.
Have a look at some of the remedies used in homeopathic treatment for Gout. The treatment given by our Experts is highly specific for the individual we treat and not limited to 2 or 3 drugs. Homeopathic treatment for Gout offers a minimum of 80 remedies effective against the disease.
Gout, Shoulders: 1Acon, 3Calc, 1Croc, 1Crot-h, 1Dig, 1Haliae-lc,
1Ign, 3Kali-i, 1Mag-m, 1Nat-c, 1Nat-m,
1Nux-v, 1Petr, 1Phos, 1Rhod
Gout, Elbows:1Eup-per, 1Lyc, 1Mag-c, 1Mur-ac, 1Sam-s, 1Still
Gout, Lower limbs: 1Agar, 3Agn, 1Am-be, 3Am-c, 1Am-p, 1Ant-c, 3Ars, 1Asaf, 1Bar-ar, 3Bufo, 3Calc, 1Calc-f, 1Calc-s, 1Carb-v, 4CAUST, 1Cic, 1Colch, 3Con, 3Graph, 1Guai, 1Hep, 3Kali-i, 4LED, 1Meny, 3Nat-s, 3Nux-v, 3Ph-ac, 1Phyt, 1Plb, 1Ran-s, 3Rhod, 1Rhus-t, 1Sabin, 1Sarr, 4SEP, 3Sil, 3Staph, 1Still, 1Sul-i, 3Sulph, 1Thuj
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.
It is, however, worthwhile to remember that self-medication is not recommended. Consult one of our Experts Now for healthy joints and freedom from Gout for yourself or your loved one!