Symptoms of Ganglion are:
- Lump or cyst like growth (mostly on tendons or joints)
- Usually round or oval in shape; pea sized, balloon like nodule or larger
- Can be located around any joint, but mostly seen at wrist, hands, ankle, fingers
- Consistency may be soft or firm
- Size may vary but usually 1-3cm. Ganglion at back of knee may be bigger.
- Contains clear, thick, jelly like, sticky, colorless liquid
- Mostly painless, but if the cyst puts pressure on adjoining nerve there may be pain, numbness, tingling, weakness in muscle. Pain may radiate to other body parts.
Therefore Homeopathy plays a crucial role in it because it has holistic, individualistic approach and treats patient & not merely the disease.