Homeopathy is very proficient in managing the symptoms of GANGLION. There is an excellent success rate in homeopathic treatment for GANGLION. It helps body to reabsorb the fluid and reduces the Ganglion size gradually leading to its complete resolution.
The cause of Ganglion is unknown, so the approach to each case should be tailored to suit specific person and medicines must fit the case. Since Homeopathy considers each case unique and treats patient and not merely Ganglion, it is most apt field for treatment of Ganglion and is strongly recommended. The hallmark of treatment of Ganglion is successful removal of the underlying cause.
Homeopathic medicines are safe and hence can be easily administered.Homeopathy Vs Surgery:
- Surgery comes with lot of risk like during operation injury to adjoining nerves, veins and arteries. Post operative complaints may include stiffness, pain, infections and scar formation. Loss of work productivity. Recurrence is also common after successful surgery.
- While Homeopathy is natural, non invasive, painless and holistic. Homeopathic medicines are safe, side effect free and non addictive.
Note: Homeopathy yields best result if treatment is sought earlier. In cases where Ganglion is compressing the nerve causing muscle weakness, loss of sensation emergency surgery may be required.
Moreover, it also helps in preventing the relapse of the condition. Homeopathic treatment for GANGLION provides complete holistic wellbeing to the patient by boosting the immune system and assisting recovery in the safest and most natural way.
- Ruta: Affinity for joints especially tendons and ligaments. Overuse of joints, especially wrists joints. Shooting pain in wrists. Chronic weakness after injury.
- GRAPHITES: Great remedy for Ganglion in people who have tendency to put fat & are affected with poor circulation. Associated skin conditions. Tendency to take cold. Feels miserable & unhappy. Weeping from music with aversion to meat.
- CALCAREA FLOURICA: Excellent remedy for ganglion at the back of wrist. For swelling & indurations around tendons & joints. Ganglion at the back of knee. Ganglion after injury. Also remove tendency to adhesion after operation of Ganglion.
- CALCAREA CARBONICA: Superlative remedy in Ganglion affections in people who are fat, fair, flabby. Excessive cold and damp perspiration. Patient requiring this medicine usually feels best when constipated. Great for arthritic nodosities.
Have a look at some of the homeopathic remedies used for the treatment of GANGLION. The treatment given by our Experts is highly specific for the individual we treat and not limited to 2 or 3 drugs. Homeopathic treatment for GANGLION offers a minimum of 50 remedies effective against GANGLION.
1 Acon, 1 Aego-p, 3 Am-c, 1 Ant-c, 1 Apis, 1 Arn, 1 Ars, 1 Ars-i, 1 Arum-t, 1 Aur-m, 1 Ba-sv, 2 Bac, 1 Bar-c, 1 Bell,3 Benz-ac , 3 Bov, 3 Bry, 3 Bufo-s, 3 Calc, 1 Calc-f, 1 Calc-p, 1 Carb-v, 1 Carc, 1 Caust, 1 Con, 1 Ferr-m, 1 Ferr-ma, 3 Gua, 1 Guano, 1 Hep,1 Iod, 1 Kali-c, 1 Kali-chl, 1 Kali-m, 1 Lach, 1 Lar-ar, 1 Leon, 1 Mag-m, 1 Mag-p, 1 Merc, 1 Nat-m, 1 Ozone, 1 Ped, 3 Ph-ac, 3 Phos , 3 Plb, 1 Puls, 1 Rhod, 1 Rhus-t, 1 Rhus-v, 3 Ruta , 2 Scroph-n, 1 Seneg, 3 Sil, 1 Stict, 1 Sul-i, 1 Sulph, 4 SYMPH, 2 Thlaspi, 3 Thuj , 2 Zinc,
GANGLION, WRIST, ON 1 Am-c, 1 Aur-m, 2 Benz-ac, 2 Calc, 2 Calc-f, 1 Carb-v, 1 Kali-m, 1 Lach, 1 Mag-m, 1 Phos, 1 Rhus-t, 3 Ruta, 2 Sil, 1 Sulph, 1 Thuj,