What Are Gallstones?
Gallstones are hardened, solidified deposits of bile form within the gallbladder. Though they are initially formed in the gallbladder, they may distally travel to other parts of biliary tract causing other serious conditions. Click to read about Causes of Gallstones.
Gallstones affect 11 % of the general population and females are more commonly affected than males.
What Happens In Gallstones?
- Pain in right upper part of abdomen radiating to shoulder and back
- Dull and constant pain lasting from few minutes to several hours
- In severe cases, yellowishness of skin and fever may occur
Click to know more about Symptoms of Gallstones
What Can Gallstones Lead To?
When gallstones invade the biliary tract, they cause obstruction of bile ducts producing various other complications such as:
- Cholecystitis: Inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Pancreatitis: Inflammation of the pancreas.
- Empyema of the gallbladder
- Cancer of gallbladder (in rare instances)
How Well Homeopathy Works In Gallstones
- Homeopathy has more than 100 effective remedies in Treatment For Gallstones and its consequences depending on the size of stones and intensity of pain.
- Homeopathic Treatment For Gallstones is considered one of the best therapies available, because Homeopathy takes into consideration not just the symptoms, but the complete picture of the individual and treats them in a holistic way.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Dioscorea: For all kinds of pain especially colicky pain in hypogastric region better by walking and bending backward. Sharp pains from liver, shooting upward to right nipple.
- Colocynth: For great agonizing pain in abdomen, causing patient to bend double. Pain in the upper right abdomen extending to the shoulder especially in nervous, irritable people.
- Chelidonium: It is often indicated when there is pain under inferior angle of right scapula. Distended abdomen with a constricting feeling as if a string were pulled across it. Pain is worse from motion, and lying on the right side.