- Perform physical activities at a comfortable pace; avoid overexertion. However, total rest is also not advisable as it may make the fatigue worse. Always gradually increase the physical activities.
- Maintain healthy social interactions at a comfortable level. Avoid social isolation as it may lead to depression or other illnesses.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet and try to maintain good health. Take supplements as necessary. Dietary deficiencies can worsen the fatigue and other symptoms.
- Resolve emotional stress.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Learn and practice relaxation techniques such as yoga, vipassana, meditation, etc.
- Don't overexert physically or mentally
- Avoid junk foods loaded with sugar, caffeine, preservatives, colors, etc
- Avoid skipping meals
- Don't deprive yourself of adequate sleep
- Avoid becoming obese