- Homeopathic treatment for Alopecia Areata has shown excellent results as far as reduction in hair fall, increase in growth of strong hair and non-recurrence is concerned.
- The selection of the homeopathic remedy depends on the sensitivity and individual's response to stimuli as well as the intensity and duration of the disease.
- Homeopathy is one of the most popular modes of treatment where remedies are prescribed on the basis of the patient's unique presenting symptoms rather than merely by disease.
- Remedies in homeopathic treatment for Alopecia Areata are selected on the basis of cause, characteristics, area of hair loss and modalities of the complaints as well as constitution of the person for the perfect prescription.
Have a look at how minutely we take each symptom so you can understand how careful, individualistic and unique homeopathic treatment for Alopecia Areata is.
FALLING OF HAIR, Patches, in, alopecia areata, beard: 2Lepro, 1Tub
FALLING OUT, HAIR, Patches, in hypopigmented: 2Lepro
HAIR, Falling out, Circular, in, patches, which become rough and dirty: 3Ars
HAIR, loss of, head, from,Patches, in: 2Apis, 2Ars, 2Calc, 1Calc-p, 1Carb-an, 1Fl-ac, 2Graph, 2Hep, 1Kali-p, 1Lyc, 1Morg, 2Phos, 1Psor, 1Sep
HAIR, Baldness, Patch, circular: 3Lyc
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.